Thursday 16 February 2012

School Shoes, Red Vans And Teenage Triathletes

It's half term and in the course of a discussion about needing a pair of new school shoes, teenage triathlete suggests that she goes and buys a pair at the metrocentre during the week.

Saves me a job I think, so the day dawns and she asks me for money to buy shoes and without thinking or even more foolishly discussing the matter further I hand over 30 quid.

To my horror she turns up about 5 hours later thrilled with her new pair of red Vans! What about the school shoes?  I ask, "you never said anything about school shoes when you gave me the money" Why do I feel like I've been conned!

So tonight's session, arrived late missed half the warm up and it was eyeballs out for the rest of the time.

4 x 50's @ 50 secs
4 x 50's @ 45 secs
100 IM @ 2 mins
200 IM @ 4 mins
400 IM @ 8 mins
200 IM @ 4 mins
100 IM @ 2 mins
8 x 100 free @ 1.40
300 swim down
2500 metres

1 comment:

  1. OMG YOU HAVE THE WRONG SHOES!
    and there really wasn't anything said about school shoes mother dearest,I think that came from your extremely unfair and opinionated brain
    yours sincerely
    teen triathlete :)

    ReplyDelete