Sunday 24 February 2013

It's Friday so it must be a Tesco Set

The fall out from yesterday's marathon at the Police Station was a trip to Peterlee Magistrates Court to deal with my client who had the misfortune to appear in front of sour-faced Harrison the local District Judge.

With a reputation as someone who doesn't suffer fools gladly and takes no prisoners; I just knew any chance of bail had simply evaporated. The prosecutor who seemed to me to be about 7 years old was quaking in his shoes at the prospect of appearing in front of her.

She does on occasions display a superbly honed sardonic sense of humour which even when directed at me is highly amusing.

That completely bu**ered up my day but I did manage to snag a short splash on my way back to the office, and considering it was half term the pool was fairly quiet. I covered a very slow and steady 1000 metres.




No comments:

Post a Comment