Thursday 28 February 2013

February Fitness Finished (with more of a whimper than a bang)

Finally finished the 2013 February Fitness Challenge or about 97% of it, having missed last Thursday's dip.

I also had a bit of a fail on the distance covered managing a mere 76,733 metres.

So what's next for Binge? well there's a training trip to Lanzarote next week, in company with Noolz and Judo.

I know that I'm going to be seriously outclassed but it might make for some interesting blogs as we enter a new chapter of Binge's Adventures abroad. See here for last years.

It all starts next Thursday so tune in then. Girls week here we come.

In the meantime those nice people from Speedo invited me to take the Keep Going Swim after Swim challenge, the idea being that I swim 20 times in the next 30 days. They are (allegedly) sending me a free endurance + costume which I have to road test during the challenge. How hard can that be?

For the end of the February Fitness challenge it was another lack of imagination set driven by Proudie


400 warm up 100, swim 100 pull, 100 swim, 100 drill
6 x 100 @ 2 mins
100 steady
6 x 100 odd @ 2 mins hard, even @ 1:45 easy
100 steady
6 x 100 1 & 4 @ 2 mins, rest steady @ 1:45
2400m total

No comments:

Post a Comment