Sunday 17 February 2013

Fairy Snow Baby has it all mapped out

The Fairy Snow Baby was in fine form yesterday and had obviously put a great deal of forethought into Saturday morning's session.

No negotiation, or debate allowed he simply called out each set as we finished each piece of work.

I was pleased I didn't have to think too carefully about what I was doing as the strain of swimming every day (even if the last two days have been fairly derisory and barely worthy of being called Tesco sets) was beginning to wreak havoc on my body.

The 200's; where we were supposed to change pace swimming half fast and half easy/steady were pathetic.  My lane was not assisted by Custardly Sgt Mark deciding he would take things easy and moved down from the big boys lane, to lead our lane. He really needs to learn to read the clock!

I couldn't get into them at all so I plodded through the session simply pleased to complete it and move my mile a day challenge on a further 4K


600 warm up 100, back, brst, free x 2
8 x 50's prog 1-4 5-8
7 x 200 @ 3:40 (100 easy, 100 hard, 100 hard 100 easy)
8 x 50's back
8 x 100 kick, drill swim
8 x 25 IM order
200 swim down
4000 Total

No comments:

Post a Comment