Saturday 30 March 2013

Easter break gives perfect excuse not to swim! (and eat chocolate)

Oops a week without swimming and then the Easter break so no swimming on this coming  Sunday and Monday.

Thanks to that week in Lanzarote at the beginning of the month see from here to here, I'm pretty much on track for the mile a day challenge.  But the Speedo keep going day after day challenge  looks a bit dodgy! because it will be 3 swims in 10 days leaving me a bit to do.

Those nice Speedo PR people supplied my with some cool photos of their products to enhance my ramblings. They were obviously concerned that their Endurance+ brand was associated with the image from the last post.

(although I wonder if they expected me to add my own twist!)

No Matt the Cash or Fairy Snow Baby at this morning's session, and no kids either, so the 10 of us who turned up spread out over the 6 lanes. We were even able to designate our own antenatal lane for Awesome Emma and Marie-Helene who are valiantly keeping going despite burgeoning bumps.

You can tell I came up with the session can't you (the pull with paddles and the 125's are a bit of a give away)

600 warm up change stroke each 25
3 x 200 @ 3:40 100 drill, 100 build
8 x 25 free @ 35s progressive 1-4 & 5-8
10 x 100 pull with paddles 4 @ 1:35, 4 @ 1:40 2 @ 1:45
8 x 125's @ 2:30 50 pull, 25 kick, 50 swim
200 swim down
3,600 total.

No comments:

Post a Comment