Sunday 25 September 2011

Broadbandless Binge


A bit late posting this, as I've had a bit of a mad week. In addition we've had the biggest trauma at home ......no broadband! God how did we survive without it. It's even more serious than no telly! A dongle's ok in an emergency but not quite the same. 


I'm currently travelling back from the Great Scottish Swim as I write this post see the next instalment for further details 

Having spent last weekend in London celebrating my brother in law's 40th birthday, I was invited to a Sunday morning session at the esteemed Kings Cormorants in Wimbledon by no less than Jane (we are not worthy) Asher. Now that really would be something to blog about, a session with one of the World's top swimmers.


I'd worked out that I could catch a train (even if it was unfeasibly early!) and I was definitely up for it, until I picked up my swim bag containing towels, goggles pullbuoy etc but crucially no cossie......dang blast. I vaguely considered swimming in a t shirt and knickers and thought whilst I might get away with this in the rough and rural north east, it was probably a bit much in the leafy lanes of Wimbledon...rats.


So the only session I did this week was Monday at Consett which was proper horrible! (oh dear I'm clearly spending too much time with teenage triathlete
Warm Up 666 
3 x 100 @ 1.45 
3 x 100 @ 2 mins 
3 x 33 @ 60's 100 steady 
3 x 100 @ 1.45 
3 x 100 @ 2 mins 
3 x 33 @ 60's 100 steady
3 x 100 @ 1.45 
3 x 100 @ 2 mins 
3 x 33 @ 60's 100 steady 
233 swim down
3300 total

No comments:

Post a Comment