Sunday 12 June 2011

Binge passes through to the other side.

So we're 163 days through 2011 (44.7% of the year gone, according to my s..log) and somewhere through the set of excruciatingly painful 66's at Consett this afternoon I passed over to the other side having covered 50% of my annual yardage target. Woohoo.

That's a cause for celebration as I now have 202 days left to cover the other half. I'm a bit concerned because the second half of the year may be a bit of a challenge because the second half of the year has no February Fitness Challenge to boost my yardage, and also contains the swimming desert months of August and December and traditionally I don't do swimming in December.










As you can see from the above print out toosmartwatch obviously couldn't cope with this impending milestone and produced some rather eccentric readings at the start of the session. Rest assured that despite these somewhat erratic readings I am still functioning as normal (even if normal functioning for me bears little relationship to everyone else's view of normality)

Obviously Sunday sessions are evolving into a bit of eyeballs out, with a distinct lack of rest

200 warm up
400 free @ 7 min *
2 x 200 free @ 3.30**
4 x 100 free @ 1.45***
6 x 66's free @ 1.10****
2 x 33's free @ 35 s
6 x 33 free/brst @ 60s
200 pull swim down
2600 m

* 6.15
** 3.05 ish
*** 1.28 -1.33ish
**** 61's

No comments:

Post a Comment