Wednesday 9 March 2011

Fairy Snow Baby talks tough....

Shock horror I turn up for training to night and not only had the Fairy Snow Baby thought ahead but he produced a printed session. I mean to steal a Ron Weasleyism "bloody hell" that's nearly organised.  However a closer perusal of the sheet and he had us doing 5.8k and a couple of nasty sets which were going to nip a bit.

Obviously the Fairy Snow Baby got out of the wrong side of bed today or has been eating more than his share of red meat. The first thing he did was promote Bart the Shark into the top lane, where he was always destined to be.

You might notice there's no heart rate print out tonight because this not too smart swimmer, forgot to take her toosmart warch, and in a stunning moment of senility I put the chest strap on and it was only when I went to start toosmart watch just before I dived in I realised I wasn't wearing it...

6 x 150's @ 2.30 warm up
8 x 100 @ 1.40s 
8 x 50's back @ 1.10
8 x 100 @ 2 mins IM
8 x 50's brst @ 1.10
4 x 100 @ 1.35's 
8 x 50's fly drill
4 x 100s @ 2 mins reverse IM
6 x 75's pull @ 80s
50 swim down
5000m*

*The FSB's scheduled 5.8k disappeared in a mass of chat between the sets. (I was extremely grateful for the extra rest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment