Sunday 20 March 2011

Binge Swimmer does it twice again ... although not for long!

Clearly Binge Swimmer wasn't prepared to give up her secondary goal of swimming twice each week in 2011 quite that easily.

With each tick of the clock counting down the seconds to the end of the week and a big fat failure looming as midnight approached (well ok it was half past six!). she threw caution to the wind and with courage born of desperation headed to the Endless Pool for a Tesco Session.

Actually as you can see it was such a short sesh that if Tesco had a barrow in the Metrocentre this would be it.

You'll also notice that I've written this in the third person because I can't quite believe that I've just done this clearly I'm beginning to take this swimming lark seriously, I'm also not sure really whether it should count.

Fortunately however, this is my challenge and not subject to the judgement of the Court of Arbitration for Sport. In other words what I say goes goes and on a strict interpretation of my challenge.... well I'm still hanging in there because it's good enough for me and of course "every little helps"

And here's the proof


500 Warm up free pull
2 x 200 @ 4 mins
100 free
100 brst
Total 1100
Weekly Total 3500 metres

No comments:

Post a Comment