Sunday 12 October 2014

Not all pools are created equal, (or even even!)

Swimming this week has proven to be a bit of a challenge, in fact I've had an absolute fail and things were looking pretty dodgy for Friday as I found myself at a conference in the Macron Stadium at Bolton.

Having endured a day of death by powerpoint (why do presenters think people are interested in an essay on the screen?) I found myself with half an hour or so to spare and rather than catching up with my email I thought I'd check out the hotel pool.

Mmmh 15 metres with 3 head up breaststrokers! and wavy walls. But needs must so I dropped in and tried to plough as inoffensive a channel as possible so I didn't upset the regulars.

I managed to cover around 750 metres before hitting the sauna.

750 metres

No comments:

Post a Comment