Tuesday 26 August 2014

(Yet Another) Road Trip Day 5 Binge bored of being Billy no mates

Well today was almost a complete swimming fail, while it's nice to have 2 side by side 8 lane 50 meter pools to train in; it's quite lonely when there are only 3 people in the water and you have the whole of a pool to yourself.

I lost all motivation to do any work, so got out after a mere 1.8k and then tried two or three dives off the blocks experimenting with a track start and the position of the back foot rest.

My start is pants see here and if I wasn't on holiday I might seriously do some work on it.

Anyway a multi grain croissant and a decent cup of coffee were calling so I sauntered back to the apartment for breakfast and then for some reason decided I would spend the rest of the morning in a pilates (intermediate) class followed by a yoga (for beginners) class. Trying to revitalise my Zen, actually the easiest way to do that was to spend the afternoon reading trashy novels on a sunbed.

600 easy swim
16 x 50 @ 70 25 easy 25 hard @ 70
4 x 50 breaststroke kick
4 x 50 free pull
200 swim down

No comments:

Post a Comment