Tuesday 13 May 2014

You have been warned a very boring post.

There were glimmers of hope beginning to surface during tonight's session and while there was still no speed my swimming was beginning to feel smoother and more fluid.

I was forced to suffer the indignation of having Teenage Triathlete cruise past me effortlessly on the first 100...  and then get out the pool feeling sick, returning and hanging on my feet grrr.

That really gets up my nose. I did suffer a crisis of confidence for a brief moment, as I failed miserably to catch a swimmer in the next lane who I had been creaming last week.

It wasn't till we stopped I realised it was a case of mistaken identity and I had been trying to catch the Mighty Morgan, (in my dreams)

400 @ 7:30
2 x 200 @ 3:50
4 x 100 @ 2:00
1 min rest
2 x 200 @ 4 mins
4 x 100 @ 2 mins
8 x 50 @ 1 min
400 pull swim down
2800 metres

No comments:

Post a Comment