Monday 21 November 2011

Ninja strike on Binge's better half (arguably)

Watch out Bob I think she's a Ninja!
I hadn't realised that working as a sports lecturer at a British university was such a dangerous occupation, until my other half forwarded this particular press release photo to me this afternoon.

Obviously the piece was a warning about the threat of random Ninja attacks, so as I blog this I'm wondering if Bob escaped unscathed and whether or not he'll make it home this evening. I suppose if he doesn't that means more supper for teenage triathlete and me.

Sticking to my quest I set off for a Billy no mates session this afternoon and discovered I wasn't alone as I found Sparkie Walton ploughing his own lonely furrow  up and down the pool. We discussed our relative plans both of us were into garbage yardage my 4 x 800's won out over his straight mile, sadly both proposals were showing a serious lack of imagination. But after an hour of solitude I was down to 66,300 metres.

800 Warm up change stroke every 33
800 pull breathe first 66 every 8 strokes thereafter every 6 @ 14 mins
800 pull breathe first 133 every 8 strokes thereafter every 6 @ 14 mins
800 pull breathe first 200 every 8 strokes thereafter every 6 @ 14 mins
200 swim down
3400 m total

No comments:

Post a Comment