Saturday 19 November 2011

British Gas Flip Flop debacle!

John Charles Sports Centre Leeds venue for the Northern Round of the Masters Inter County 








A last minute trip to Leeds this morning to swim in the Northern Round of the Masters Inter County Competition, the reason it was sort of last minute was because for some reason I thought it was scheduled for tomorrow. It was only on checking my email yesterday I realised I needed to be in Leeds for lunchtime.

The event's great fun it's not often you get the opportunity to swim in a team event, and our county team (Northumberland and Durham) gallantly hung on to third spot, behind Yorkshire and Cheshire who will undoubtedly be in the mix to win the national competition.

All Right Now!
The Big Binge Bollock I dropped today related to my (de rigeur) British Gas Flip Flops, last year at this event I forgot to pack my pool shoes, but not this year I remembered to pack a pair of flip flops, did I say pair, what's wrong with this picture. At least it's not two left feet!

In a desperate attempt for Binge Metres I swam twice my normal warm up today.

1350 warm up
1 x 50 free in relay
2 x 50's breast in relay
1 x 50 breast individual
1550 total.


No comments:

Post a Comment