Friday 11 February 2011

Every little helps....A Friday Tesco Session.

Bit of a Tesco session today but thank god it's Friday, having more or less survived a week of sheer madness. Capped by the wheels coming off something at work forcing me to skip lunch and my planned swim. This wasn't done consciously one minute I was engrossed in a task and the next time I looked up it was 3.20pm. By the time I collected teenage daughter and made it home, being treated to her eternal whinging about being left alone, I was too late to make training down in Gateshead.

With my aquatic options rapidly diminishing it was into the endless pool to maintain my February Fitness Challenge. As you can see from below I wasn't particularly enthusiastic. After 25 minutes I'd had enough and was craving the usual Friday night slob out staples of pizza, beer, sofa and telly.

600 warm up
4 x 100 @ 2 mins
50 brst kick
50 brst
100swim down
1200 m

I have to thank Graeme Bradley for the inspirational title.....

No comments:

Post a Comment