Saturday 14 January 2012

Saturday Blow Out and a Saturday Throw Out


I've undertaken a bit of a mini binge over the last 48 hours to make sure that I turned my week into a green week. (i.e over 11,100 metres) and I'm playing catch up with the blogging.

After the motoring blow out this morning I thought I'd do a swimming blow out this afternoon, partially to reward myself for the Zen like experience I had at work today. 4 members of staff volunteered for overtime to come in and help me clear 25 years of crap out of my office!

The idea is that all of my files are put away in the filing cabinet and all of the filing is up to date, (really radical stuff this, isn't it?). In theory I will be able to find everything (yeah right!) and I can now fully focus on one task at a time. I know I've been reading too many self help blogs and doing too much daydreaming.

There's a bit of a doubt over whether or not I'll make the Consett session tomorrow so I hit the last hour of the Ryton Tri workout.

100 drill @ 10 s RI    Recovery Pace
200 free @ 15 s RI    Easy Pace
300 free @ 30 s RI    Steady Pace
400 free @ 60s RI    Strong Pace
100 drill @ 10 s RI    Recovery Pace
200 free @ 15 s RI    Easy Pace
300 free @ 30 s RI    Steady Pace
400 free @ 60s RI    Strong Pace
8 x 50's @ 25 s   25 kick, 25 drill
200 swim down
2600 metres

No comments:

Post a Comment