Thursday 23 June 2011

Road Trip Day 6.....Disaster...speeding ticket and (another) three points

My road trip came to a pretty sorry end yesterday evening as I was nicked for speeding in North Yorkshire, I managed to get away with a fixed penalty ticket and another three points which leaves me teetering precariously on 9 penalty points.

I hated the smug way the copper smirked at me when she asked for my occupation, it clearly made her day.
I had really had a great time on my Road Trip up until then, I hate North Yorkshire I was caught in the average speed cameras there last August (I didn't believe that they worked, I was wrong).

So a final gentle paddle in the aquatic centre, in the diving pit ended my time in Manchester. I guess I need to start doing some work in the water.












2 x 400 @ 7 mins
12 x 100 @ 1.50 pull with paddles
1 x 100 IM
200 swim down
2300 m

No comments:

Post a Comment