Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Great British Bank Holiday ( & a Saturday Session)

It's bank holiday weekend no work, so how I do I choose to spend this luxurious amount of free time? Yes you've guessed it decorating. With me as you may have gleaned by now it's kind of all or nothing so after a solid 12 hours on Friday of sanding, priming, painting....

I was really looking forward to the session this morning to avoid yet another day of white emulsioning. Have you ever realised how difficult it is to paint over white paint with yet more white paint? It’s been about 5 years since a paintbrush was wielded in anger inside our house, so I resolved (and insisted Bob did too) to spend the bank holiday weekend tarting up the place.

Anyway after yesterday's DIY efforts I am literally aching all over and my knees are absolutely crocked, I may never swim Breaststroke again hurrah. The other difficulty I have is that the piece of kit which downloads the info from "toosmartwatch" to the Polarpersonal trainer website was tidied away and I haven't yet been able to locate it so no pretty graphs to illustrate today’s sesh.

Pretty steady work out not sure my DIY OD'd body could have coped with more.

6 x 100 back, 100 free and 100 IM
4 x 600 as 1 x 100 @ 1.45
                 1 x 200 @ 3.45
                 1 x 300 @ 5.00
4 x 50 kick with fins @ 75s
4 x 50 drill @ 70s
200 IM
100 swim down.
3700m

No comments:

Post a Comment